Whether you have an iPhone or an Android powered smartphone, there’s one smartwatch that everyone should definitely consider before buying anything from another brand. The Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami packs a bunch of killer features like all-day heart rate monitoring, GPS, sleep tracking, and more, and yet it somehow also features battery life of up to 30 days on a single charge. If your jaw isn’t already on the floor, it somehow does all that with a retail price of $100 and a typical sale price around $80. Forget paying $80 though, because it’s on sale today in all four colors for only $67 and change, which happens to be the lowest price of 2019 so far and very close to an all-time low. Definitely snag one while it’s on sale.
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Launched in 2014, Huami is now the largest wearable device company worldwide with over 50 million units sold today and 17.1% global marketshare. Our industry leading Amazfit product line smartwatches and activity trackers including newly launched BIP, Stratos and Cor effortlessly track activity without sacrificing style or performance. Huami is also the exclusive provider of wearable technology for Xiaomi and maker of the Mi Band.
Mian Usman specializes in covering all things mobile, having reviewed dozens of smartphones and other gadgets. He speaks at key tech industry events and appears regularly on TV to discuss the latest trends. Mian Usman was previously reviews editor at Mobile Computing, and his work has appeared in Wired, Popular Science and Inc.