UPDATE: The $2 coupon is now sold out, but you can still pick up Anker’s best wireless charger for just $19.99 right now.
EARLIER: If you have a smartphone that supports wireless charging, you would have to be absolutely crazy to pass up the sale that’s still happening right now on Amazon. With a $6 discount and an extra $2 coupon you can clip on the Amazon page, the Anker PowerWave 10W Fast Wireless Charger drops to just $17.99. That’s the lowest price ever for this excellent wireless charging stand. As we said, everyone should take advantage, but that’s especially true for people with a recent iPhone or Galaxy phone model. Why? Because this charger holds your phone upright so that the face unlock feature works before you even touch your phone!
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- A Galaxy of Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy. iPhones get a boosted 5W charge at 10% faster than other wireless chargers.
- Flip It: Charge in landscape orientation while watching videos, or portrait mode for messaging and facial recognition.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases.(Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- What You Get: PowerWave Stand, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.(no AC Adapter)
• Do not use Apple’s 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your Best Anker wireless charger.
• Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
• If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards. If the problem persists, reboot your phone and make sure that it is centered on the charging surface.
• If your phone has expandable grip or your phone case is more than 5mm thick, please remove your case/expandable grips before charging.
• Ensure that your phone is centered on the wireless charging surface.
• Restart your phone and the wireless charger. If this does not work, try using another wall charger and cable.
Mian Usman specializes in covering all things mobile, having reviewed dozens of smartphones and other gadgets. He speaks at key tech industry events and appears regularly on TV to discuss the latest trends. Mian Usman was previously reviews editor at Mobile Computing, and his work has appeared in Wired, Popular Science and Inc.